We ask you to:
- Inform us before your visit when you have been in contact with a corona patient, or are experiencing symptoms like a high fever, general lethargy, shortness of breath, coughing or symptoms of a cold. If any of these apply, we ask that you reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Be on time, but don’t come much earlier than your appointment is scheduled to begin.
- Come alone, unless you need a caregiver to help you.
- Don’t shake hands, greet us with a smile instead.
- Use the disinfection points when you pass them.
- Keep a 1,5 meter distance to care providers and other patients as much as possible.
Measures at our office
We follow the advice given by the RIVM and our trade organization SNRC. We keep ourselves informed about the developments, and adjust our measures accordingly. Our treatment rooms, offices and waiting rooms are all equipped with extra air clarification systems. This both ventilates and cleans the air continuously. All systems have a multi-stage system with HEPA filters installed. The HEPA filtration follows European quality guidelines, and these types of filters help to remove viruses and bacteria from the air.